I'm adjusting my monthly menu as we go, but will be posting weekly menus to keep me from having to scroll down so far to see what is for supper. :) I say "monthly" because that is looking like what I'm going to get out of my two-week menu. I keep scooting things down to incorporate leftovers. I did have to make a trip to Wal-Mart on Saturday, and Jim will stop by on his way home and pick up a few items at the end of this week, but I've not had to make another big trip yet. I love it!
So far, our new recipes have turned out great! I think I have figured out how to do linkable posts of the recipes so that both you and I can access them in the future. Now, I just need some time. Does anyone know where I can find some of that? ;)
4/6 Monday: Thai Coconut Soup (pg 99 of Now & Later), Spiced Shrimp with Mango Puree (pg 259 of All-Time Favorites)
4/7 Tuesday: Maryland Crab Cakes with Lemon Remoulade (pg 158 of All-Time Favorites), Roasted Asparagus
4/8 Wednesday: Spaghetti with Turkey Italian Sausage Sauce, Romaine/Tomato Salad, Garlic Bread
4/9 Thursday: Weight Watchers/Out To Eat
4/10 Friday: BBQ Brisket, Mashed Potatoes, Cannellini Beans (freezer), Corn on the Cob
4/11 Saturday Breakfast: Omelets, Turkey Sausage
Saturday Lunch: Manwiches, Fries, Cookies to church for painting day
Saturday Supper: Chick-Fil-A
4/12 Sunday Breakfast: Waffles, Turkey Sausage
Sunday Lunch (church): Manwiches, Fries, Green Beans, and CC Cookies
Sunday Supper: Leftovers
Monday, April 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment