I've changed my menu a little for this week. Grams (my mom) is coming for a visit, and will be here Tuesday through Friday. I changed Tuesday and Wednesday's menus to crockpot meals since I don't know what all we might be doing.
4/20 Monday: Papa Murphy's
4/21 Tuesday: Italian-Style Pot Roast (red potatoes, stewed tomatoes, and green beans included) (pg 120 of Now & Later), Pumpernickel Bread
4/22 Wednesday: Tuscan Braised Turkey with Cannellini Beans (pg 138 of Now & Later), Garlic Mashed Potatoes (pg 205 of All-Time Favorites), Pumpernickel Bread
4/23 Thursday: Weight Watchers/Out to Eat
4/24 Friday: Philly Cheese Steak Sandwiches (pg 121 of Now & Later), Baked Sweet Potato Fries
4/25 Saturday Breakfast: Waffles, Turkey Sausage
Saturday Lunch (church singing): Lasagna, Roasted Vegetables, Fruit Tray, Spinach and Strawberry Salad, Chocolate Chip Cookies
Saturday Supper: grilled hamburgers, grilled corn, fries
4/26 Sunday Breakfast: Waffles, Turkey Sausage
Sunday Lunch (church): Tuscan Braised Turkey with Cannellini Beans (pg 138 of Now & Later), Roasted Vegetables, Strawberry/Angel Food Cake Dessert
Sunday Supper: Leftovers
Monday, April 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment