Monday, April 20, 2009

CVS Savings 4-19-09

This week at CVS, I purchased 12 Tresemme products (3 hairsprays, 3 heat tamers, 2 no frizz/shine sprays, and 4 hair gels), 1 Loreal Excelllence Creme Haircolor; 3 Loreal Excellence To Go Haircolors, 2 John Freida Luminous Color Glazes, 6 Aveeno Sunscreens, 2 Act Mouth Rinses, 1 Edge Shave Gel, Women's One-A-Day Vitamins (100 ct), Men's One-A-Day Vitamins (100 ct), Flinstones Gummy Vitamins, Bayer Quick Release Crystals (4 ct), Crest Pro-Health Toothpaste, Oral-B dental floss, and 4 Oral-B Cross-Action Toothbrushes. I started with $35. 47 in ECB's and ended with $33.89 in ECB's. By combining the sales and my coupons this week, they paid me $1.12 to bring home the Bayer aspirin and Crest toothpaste! I applied that to the rest of my purchase.

Cost of Items (at Wal-Mart): 203.98
Spent Out Of Pocket (OOP): $49.99
Weekly Savings: $153.99--- Woo-Hoo!!!

8-Week Totals:
All of THIS FOR $179.95 ---Total Savings: $571.97

No comments:

Post a Comment