Ok - I'm getting great deals and stocking up on many non-perishables that our family uses. I've decided, however, that I'm probably not going to receive many decorating nods for the display accumulating on the top of my dresser -- though I do admit that I love looking over the fruits of my labor before drifting off to sleep at night. ;) I did consider making a runner to put on the dresser and then arranging the 9 containers of deodorant on

top for some unique art, but our bedroom is blue and brown and my deodorant bottles are green and white ...I decided it wouldn't work. I needed a
hiding place for my new goods. During Isaac's naptime today, I shuffled things around a little to make room for a "store" on the bottom shelf of our linen closet. - Yes, items grouped, neat rows, labels facing forward

, please...I know...I have a problem...but isn't it pretty?
That's exactly where I put my stockpile. :)
ReplyDeleteVerry cool. That is what i did with my stockpile too! Is that a cake board you put them on?
ReplyDelete