We are planning on going to the beach with Jim's family for the last week in May. In an attempt to shed these last few pounds, I've set a goal of some form of exercise on every day, with the exception of Sundays, until we leave. I'm on day 8 of this plan, and so far, so good! I report my daily success (or lack thereof) to Kristy and Candy (the other two members of our Weight Watchers/Weight Loss team), but I thought I might also feel an additional accountability to my blog readers if I put on here that this is what I aim to do! ;)
The two things we've been doing are going for evening walks and working out on the Wii Fit. For our walks to be productive (and peaceful!), we have figured out it works best to let Isaac walk when we are on our street. That means he gets to walk (and help me push Noah's stroller) both at the beginning and end. The rest of the time, Jim pulls him in the wagon. Noah usually falls asleep before we've made a block. We walk between 30and 45 minutes, depending on how early we get started. On the Wii Fit, I've been doing 20 minutes of Advanced Step Aerobics with 5-lb. weights, 6 minutes of super-hula (yes, imaginary hoola-hooping - it is a killer!), and 20 jackknives (situps with leg lifts). --- We love the Wii-Fit! Jim's folks got it for him at Christmas, and it has really helped motivate us to exercise on the days we don't want to do anything! We highly recommend it to anyone who is either in a rut or not exercising at all!
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Jason's brother really loves his and I think someday it might be something we look in to getting.
ReplyDelete