Monday, April 13, 2009

Weekly Menu 4/13/09

I'm taking it a little easier this week. I love trying all these new recipes, but the added time it takes to prepare the meals has contributed (in part) to a decrease in my housekeeping efforts. I'm hoping to prepare some quicker meals and use that extra time to get my housework caught back up this week. We also fit in a family walk three evenings last week, and I would like to do at least that many this week, as well.

4/13 Monday: Grilled pork chops, mixed greens, spicy beans, cornbread
4/14 Tuesday:Chicken Parmesan with Penne (LO Spaghetti Sauce), Squash with Peppers, Onions, and Tomatoes (from Taste of Home Simple and Delicious magazine)
4/15 Wednesday: Tomato and Mozzarella (grilled chicken?) Panini, Potato Soup
4/16 Thursday:Weight Watchers/Out to Eat
4/17 Friday:Grilled Steak, Baked Sweet Potatoes, Spinach/Apple Salad
4/18 Saturday Breakfast: Blueberry Waffles, Turkey Sausage
Saturday Lunch: Church Meeting in Fort Worth (Cookies or Brownies)
Saturday Supper: Church (pick up on way home or soup and sandwiches)
4/19 Sunday Breakfast: Blueberry Waffles, Turkey Sausage
Sunday Lunch (church):Crockpot Chicken Spaghetti, Roasted Vegetables
Sunday Supper: Leftovers

No comments:

Post a Comment