We subscribe to the Sunday edition of The Dallas Morning News and get our paper in the driveway. I thought coupons were in every issue and that sometimes mine were just left out. Today, however, I found this schedule of coupon inserts on I Heart CVS. Around certain holidays, there are sometimes no inserts scheduled. I noticed that there are none scheduled for this coming Sunday since it is Easter. (I love the deals, but I'm kinda looking forward to a week off from the cutting and filing.) Anyway, if you are only buying a paper for the inserts, this information could save you a little pocket change. I just thought it was an interesting peek into the newspaper world.
{NOTE: I do believe one should support their local newspapers. They are valuable sources of information and are one of the many areas hurting in today's suffering economy. My great-grandfather, Elder B. Isaacs, read the newspaper from cover to cover every day. He was a very smart man. --- Also, if you live in the Baton Rouge area, you should purchase a copy of The Advocate each and every day and support Aunt Candy's paycheck!} ;)
Thursday, April 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment