Friday, July 17, 2009

Product Review: Frozen Meal

I usually try to keep a couple of "diet" box meals in my freezer for those days when there are no leftovers and I don't want to take time to prepare anything. It helps me stay on track. I've been purchasing Smart Ones (Weight Watcher's) and Lean Cuisine, both which have the WW points figured on the side of the box. I saw an advertisement for the following Healthy Choice product, though, and thought I would try it. I calculated it to be 6 points.

Pumpkin Squash Ravioli

My opinion: YUMMY - though there is no meat in it, this is by far my preference of the meals so far. I will be trying more of this kind in the future! Here is a link to a coupon for $1.00/2 meals that I found on their website. It let me print twice before saying I had reached my limit. (Ok - editing note: I cannot make this link up for some reason, and I don't have time to work on it right now; you'll just have to copy and paste into your address bar.)

http://www.healthychoice.com/news-special-offers/

No comments:

Post a Comment