During the month of July, I've been keeping a list of the various freebies and deals that I've scored by using coupons and various discount programs, etc. Here is my month-in-review!!!
This Month, I Got the Following for FREE...
5 pk boneless, skinless frozen chicken breasts (3.49)
2 pks of 500-sheet Georgia Pacific copy paper (10.00)
4 ct. Shick Quattro razor blades (8.99)
2 2-pk Pilot retractable pens (1.98)
2 100-sheet composition notebooks (1.98)
2 12-ct. packs of binder clips (1.98)
1 4-oz. Colgate Total Advanced toothpaste (2.88)
1 Neutrogena Undereye Concealer (9.99)
1 8.3 oz Softsoap Ensembles Refill (3.99)
2 80-sheet memo notebooks (1.98)
2 50-sheet memo notebooks (1.98)
2 3-oz pks. chocolate carmel covered peanuts (1.98)
1 Lightening McQueen backpack (9.99)
1 4-pk Duracell AA batteries (3.99)
1 24-pk bottled water (4.99)
2 pks. 150-sheet notebook paper (4.00)
1 22-ct pantiliner (.99)
2 10-ct pks Papermate pens (3.98)
2 2.7 oz. Mennen Pro deodorants (7.98)
2 1" vinyl binders (6.00)
3 20-oz. bottled softdrinks (DP, Diet DP, Sprite) (4.47)
4 1.5 oz. bags of almonds (3.96)
2 3 oz. bags of chocolate covered peanuts (1.98)
2 10-ct Papermate pens (3.00)
12 2-pocket folders (1.20)
1 pencil pouch (1.99)
1 3.4 oz pckg plain m&m's (1.59)
2 23-ct pcks. Pullups (22.98)
1 12 oz bottle Dove Conditioner (3.99)
2 10-ct pencils (1.98)
3 rolls invisible tape (4.47)
3 14.5 oz boxes Honey Bunches of Oats (14.25)
2 10.3 oz. bottles of Dawn dish soap (3.98)
3 12-pck boxes of Diet/Reg Dr. Pepper (12.00)
2 8 oz. boxes Beech Nut Oatmeal & Mixed Fruit baby cereal (3.64)
1 Visa Gift Card (switching my newspaper subscription to autopay) (25.00)
Other good deals from this month:
*At J C Penney Portrait Studio:
Without coupons and discounts, our family and birthday pics of the boys would have cost $329.67. We paid $77.72 for a savings of $251.95.
*At J C Penney's:
For Noah - yellow pullover for our pics
For Isaac - 2 size 4-T shirts
Total spent: $3.00
At Tom Thumb grocery store:
4 bags boneless, skinless chicken breasts at 1.59/lb.
At the Dallas Farmer's Market:
20 yummy homegrown tomatoes for $6.00
3 heaping pints delicious strawberries for $6.50
*From gathering things I bought, but didn't/couldn't use, and returning them, I received back:
Wal-Mart (salad dressing, cake decorating fondant, hair color) : $24.34
Target (cardigan for sundress): $21.64
CVS (make-up): $15.14
Total: $61.12
*Instead of purchasing a cute new file box I wanted at Wal-Mart, I came home, climbed up into the incredibly hot attic, found an old, slightly-chipped file box, emptied the teaching files into another box, and brought it down to use instead. Savings: $9.99 and file box for FREE.
*We utilized the library and borrowed 20 library books, 6 movies, and 3 book/cd combos, all for FREE!
*This month, we did some closet cleaning and donated 25 men's shirts, 8 pair of pants, 8 pair of jeans, several t-shirts, misc. kids' clothes, a pot, and some glasses to charity. For that, we received a receipt to help with our taxes at the end of the year.
Now, if I can just figure out where all these savings went??? ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

cvs has lots of extra bucks this week, but i am sure you alreay know;)
ReplyDeleteThanks - I did go yesterday after church - There is a $3 coupon out for that free Blink tears in this week's paper. That makes a profit of $3.00 to spend on something else! There is also a printable coupon on coupons.com for the softsoap bodywash which gives a $1.00 profit! I got Tide on sale and used those profits and only spent $2.00 oop for it!!! Woo-Hoo!
ReplyDelete