
The beautician said my hair is just too far gone (dead)at this point to do anything else to it. That is why it still soaked up the color so quickly. She did a deep-conditioning treatment, cut it, and sent me on my not-so-merry way...with black, splotchy hair and a promise to please come back and let her do the coloring next time. I gave in and agreed. We will do the root touchups at home for a few times, but when my hair gets ready for an all-over coloring, I will take a deep breath and pay her the money. I don't even want to tell you how much it will cost to just get it colored here! ARGH!
The posts will probably be minimal for the next couple of weeks. The boys are both sick with a cold (and maybe me) again, plus we are trying to get ready for our beach vacation. I will be sorting through summer clothes and packing between nose wipings. I might be able to post a couple of beach pics while we are gone. If not, I will when we get back!

I think it looks good.
ReplyDelete