I would spend a couple of them per week posting about me-stuff on this blog. When I set this up, I envisioned
*posts of organizational tips complete with pictures of some of the organized spots in my home/life,
*a section of links in the sidebar containing yummy, healthy recipes to share with all,
*exciting notices of fabulous steals and deals before they expire so that readers could take advantage of them as well,
*long, rambling posts of my thoughts of motherhood, home management, etc.
In short, I envisioned DAILY POSTS...what was I thinking?! Right now, I'm staring at a messy kitchen, thinking of the pile of laundry awaiting me, listening to a whining toddler who is throwing a temper tantrum for the bottle he should already be weaned of, feeling guilty over the new puzzle still sitting on my dryer because I've not taken the time to help the big boy put it together, getting a whiff of a stinky diaper, and procrastinating a trip to the grocery store and library that really needs to be made this morning.
I considered deleting this blog, but still hope for occasional stolen moments like this to put something on here. However, on the days that you, my faithful readers, check one of my two blogs, and find, yet again, the same post as last month staring you back in the face...please be forgiving, click on the next blog in your list, and try again tomorrow... or maybe next week.
For now, I'm off to fix a bottle, identify and change the stinky diaper, and help put together a puzzle.
Friday, August 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I understand. Sometime my blog goes without a post for quite a while. Life happens.
ReplyDelete